We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

WIN-PS Connect IIS error 404.15

J-F_Gauthier
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I have followed the doccumentation Understanding the Integration between EIC and Windows Server (saviyntcloud.com)

I'm getting this error, when i try to open the SaviyntApp trough IIS Mananager, HTTP Error 404.15 - Not Found
The request filtering module is configured to deny a request where the query string is too long.

Can some one help me plz ???

3 REPLIES 3

timchengappa
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @J-F_Gauthier 

This is a very generic error and the error is likely due to misconfiguration during the IIS installation. Have you tried reinstalling the IIS (Installing IIS from Windows Server User Interface)Alternatively, could you please try the solution provided below?

Add the following to your web.config:

<system.webServer>
  <security>
    <requestFiltering>
      <requestLimits maxQueryString="32768"/>
    </requestFiltering>
  </security>
</system.webServer>

External Ref: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11636386/how-to-configure-the-web-config-to-allow-requests-of-an...

Hi

I found that if i'm using the basic authentication with Postman, i'm able to send a Powershell command. When i reenable windows authentication, i'm getting the stuck in a redirect loop again.

Thank you.

timchengappa
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @J-F_Gauthier 

This will require further troubleshooting and hence request you to open a support ticket for the same.
If you have already logged a ticket, please work with our CMS to re-open the existing ticket.

Thank you