We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Wildcard in SOD

snauni
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi All,

We have an application with a  many RoleA (for example) but specific to a certain location. Example - RoleA_Canada, RoleA_US, RoleA_India. Is it possible to wildcard the role name while creating functions in SODs, for example - RoleA*.

As we might get more locations in future and we want to see if there is a better way to create the functions rather than just editing them as and when we get new location specific RoleA. Let us know if this can be accomplished in any way.

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Currently its not supported but we also having same requirement and i have raise idea , You can upvote it

https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-5011

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

snauni
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I have upvoted, thanks

If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.
Since this is feature enhancement you can close this thread

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.