Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

What kind of property could we expose from custom assignment?

davidgarfield
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi, can you elaborate on what kind of property we could expose from the custom assignment? 

I.e:  I'm trying things like even just ${entitlement.customproperty7} which does not work

Ultimately we'd want to match request_access.accesskey to the entitlement_values.valuekey  

Since the workflow does parse out into individual rows, I believe in role modify using the ${ARSREQUEST.id} value to equal the ar.requestkey and then comparing ra.accesskey to the entitlement_valuekey would solve the problem.  I just don't have a list of exposed parameters for custom queries to know the syntax or if we need a string of logic to get the entitlement's values (name/key/etc) to compare against in the query. 

Even:  ${entitlement.entitlement_value} would get this closer.   Any advice? 

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to move to its own thread.]

1 REPLY 1

DaanishJawed
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @davidgarfield ,

For Entitlement_values/Roles object, we use the following object in the workflow for custom query -

REQUESTACCESSOBJ

You can find more on what all is exposed here. Please scroll down to the section custom query in order to check the variables exposed.

Thanks.