Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

What does "run count" mean in the control center focus card?

Sampsa
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

Can someone clarify what does "run count" mean in the control center focus card? This value does not seem to match any relevat data that we have for that focus card. For example I have an analytic to count all entitlements per endpoint. This anaytic for this KPI returns 106 rows and there are two runs of this analytic in the analytic history, but the focus card says "Run count 71". What does this value mean?

7 REPLIES 7

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Run count in the focus card represents the count for the most important KPI for that particular focus card. For example : In the below screenshot, under the identity store focus card, the Run count 359 is the count for the KPI " Detected newly onboarded users" out of all the KPIs under the identity store focus card. If you click on the particular KPI, you will get the analytics for that particular KPI.

Control center.PNG

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If this reply answered your question, please accept it as Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.

Sampsa
New Contributor
New Contributor

Is "count" supposed to be the same as the number or rows returned by the analytic?

Like I said, I have a focus card that says 71. The related KPI below that says 71. Then when I click the KPI the resulting analytic has 106 rows.

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

The number of rows returned by the KPI should be same as the count.

Sampsa
New Contributor
New Contributor

For me the value is different. Is there something I could check in order to troubleshoot this?

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

The count will get updated and exactly matched post run of control center analytics job.

Sampsa
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have run the control center analytics job multiple times for all personas and for this specific persona. The value still does not change.

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Sampsa - Please open an FD ticket with the support team to assist further on this.