Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Web services and feature access required for read only SAV role

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We are trying to configure a customized SAV ROLE for audit purpose. It should give the users the read only access to all the configurations like accounts, entitlements, security system, endpoints, workflow , connection and policies section. 

The user should view all of these but should not have the access to modify them. It will be very helpful if anyone can suggest me the required feature access and web services which I need to add the SAV role in order to satisfy the requirement

2 REPLIES 2

Ishan
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

In the SAV role Detail tab, you just need to turn on the Readonly Role option for all access within the role to be readonly. 

Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 1.12.05 PM.png

Ishan Kamat
Technical Architect, Professional Services
SaviyntLogo.png

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@Debankita 1 option is to use enable Read Only feature to mark all the components within EIC as Read only.

Incase, you need further customization I suggest refer these feature section. Try adding each component to verify the feature.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-Admin-v55x/page/Content/Chapter09-SAV-Roles/Supported-Featu...

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos