Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

way to get list of users which are active but not have end_user SavRole

gagan94
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Everyone,

Is there any sepcified query to get active users which dont have access to end_user Sav role, i tried one query but that is showing invalid results, I tried to acess savroles table according to database schema but in data analyser it is not showing me table , only have user_savroles.

Below is my Query:

select u.username as 'Username', u.statuskey as 'User Status' from users u,user_savroles us where u.userkey=us.userkey and us.rolekey<>4 and u.statuskey=1
 Can anybody suggest something on this

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

select u.username as 'Username', u.statuskey as 'User Status' from users u where userkey not in (select us.userkey from user_savroles us,savroles s where us.rolekey=s.rolekey and s.rolename='ROLE_USER')and u.statuskey=1

This are basic sql skills refer https://www.w3schools.com/sql/sql_intro.asp 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Also SAVRoles is not exposed in Data analyzer but you can run the query including savroles table in analytics

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.