Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

V24.4 || Recommend Button and Approval Confidence in ARS page

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Hi Team,

We have recently upgraded to V24.4.

For 1 of the app we are using the classic UI.

Post upgrade v24.4, in Step 2 page it is showing Recommend button.

Similarly, Step 3 page is showing Approval Confidence icon.

We dont want to show the same.

Please let us know how the same can be hidden?

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos
10 REPLIES 10

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Disable below 3 options

rushikeshvartak_0-1716555087347.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@rushikeshvartak already validated that these option are by default disabled

Regards
Manish Kumar

This we have reported to product team and they have fixed in v24.5 this were option in misc and now deprecated but still considered in v24.4 you need to upgrade to get it resolved 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

We got this upgraded to 24.4 in last 1 day.

Not sure when we will move to 24.5 😞

Regards
Manish Kumar

Vidhimehta
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

@rushikeshvartak I am facing the issue in version 24.5 as well. Any solution you are aware of?

The deprecated configuration are in use. Please raise support ticket they will fix jrmrule config issue which is under misc

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Can you please let me know the internal Jira or ticket number if you have? the one which is fixed on v24.5

I have discussed this with product owner please get in touch with him to get jira id / name of person sent to forum admin

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi Rushikesh,

We are facing the same issue, we have the options unchecked but still showing approval confidence. I'm unclear whether this will be fixed for all with that Jira or we also need to open a support ticket? Thanks!

open support ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak