We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

V2022 - CLIP and saviynt for Slack

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Can anyone share the link for new feature in v2022 (Clip feature and saviynt for slack to get notification for campaign and access request)?

11 REPLIES 11

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please go through release notes & whats new in v2022 version training 

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Internal-Resources/page/Content/Handbooks/Handbook-for-v2022-x....

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thanks i read all release note and taking note for important features. 

I am looking for doc for clip and saviynt app for slack that i saw in saviynt coverge last year. But i cant find info in v2022 release not

What’s clip ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

There was presentation by Saviynt CEO showing this as new feature in v2022. If i remember correct, its about auto approval access when user re-request access whats been approved before. I was quite exicited this feature and Saviynt app for Slack

Srinivas
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks i read all release note and taking note for important features. 

I am looking for doc for clip and saviynt app for slack that i saw in saviynt coverge last year. But i cant find info in v2022 release note

Srinivas
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@ejeong 

We don't have that included in release notes, that is something yet to be documented.

Regards

Srinivas

@uthra_rahul  FYA

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

uthra_rahul
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@ejeong We'll review this query with the Product team and revert with updates.

uthra_rahul
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@ejeong These features are still in the product pipeline and yet to be released. We will notify you once these are available.
If you have an idea for a new feature, we recommend that you submit it on the Ideas Portal. Our product team evaluates all ideas, and you’ll be notified if your idea is being considered or accepted into future release planning.

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

This is not feature request. I attended converge and watched this demo by Amit. I am about upgrading v2022 and looking forward to using this feature.