Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Using privileges in entitlement type and referencing them in an email template

Stauber
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

In the entitlement type configs you can set privileges. Instructions here Viewing or Updating Endpoints (saviyntcloud.com)

I want to use them in an SAP access request where a user should be allowed to select the structural profile from the list. I do not have the actual target system connected, but the CUA only. Hence, these structural profiles are manually set. I want to create an email template which references the full set of requested entitlements and their privileges. Our service desk will receive them via SNOW and do the action manually. Now, can I somehow get this privilege information into an email template?

2 REPLIES 2

adarshk
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

What attributes are you planning to print on email? Are these just the entitlement value? 

Get the list of available binding variables supported for the respective email and check if the requried variable is available to print. 

To do this:

Use below code in email body it will print all available Variables for the particular email

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "<" + "br" + ">"}}

Response:

adarshk_0-1716437169485.png

Doc: https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2021x/page/Content/Chapter06-EIC-Configurations/Crea...

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Does Application import is connected with SAP ?
  • Does Application provisioning is disconnected ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.