We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Using Dynamic Attribute in CustomAssignment in Workflow

Mahak_Acharya
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have a Dynamic Attribute in the application which is of type 'Single Select from SQL Query'. Based on the selection made for this DA i want to dynamically assign a set of users as the approvers. I have tried the below 2 methods but each time the workflow is getting assigned to Saviynt Admin.

The code is unable to fetch the Dynamic Attribute value in the CustomAssignment box.

Try1:
select distinct u.userkey from users u , user_groups ug, usergroup_users ugu, ars_requests ars , request_access ra1,request_access_attrs raa1 where ug.usergroupkey=ugu.user_groupkey and ugu.userkey=u.userkey and ars.REQUESTKEY=ra1.REQUESTKEY and ra1.request_accesskey=raa1.request_access_key and ars.ENDPOINTASCSV='Google Workspace / Google Mail Access' and raa1.ATTRIBUTE_NAME='GoogleSupportedFactory' and raa1.attribute_value=ug.user_groupname and u.username!=${requestedby.username} and ars.requestkey=${ARSREQUEST.id}
Try2:
select userkey from usergroup_users where USER_GROUPKEY in (select USERGROUPKEY from user_groups where USER_GROUPNAME=${'dynamicAttributes.get('GoogleSupportedFactory')'})

2 REPLIES 2

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi,

We are checking on this and we will keep you posted.

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi,

Kindly take a moment to review the following forum post:-

Solved: ARS - Dynamic Attributes - SingleSelect - AutoSele... - Saviynt Forums - 3051

Your attention to this matter is appreciated. If further details or clarification are required, please do not hesitate to reach out.