When I attempt to "Approve" an Update User request, nothing happens. I click approve, and the request remains open, and the change is not made to the user profile.
How can I disable the approval workflow for Update User? I just want changes to users to be auto-approved.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Below is the process to make the changes to user modifications auto approved:
1. Go to Saviynt identity console
2. Go to Admin Module
3. Click on Global configuration from the left pane
4. In the Global configuration page- select the identity lifecycle from the dropdown menu
5. Go to "Modification" section.
6. Select the checkbox "User Modification Auto- approve".
It is highly recommended to test the scenario in lower environment before doing any changes in production.
If this reply answered your question, please Accept it As Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.
If you have further queries- please let us know.