Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

User manager certification triggered by an attribute change

kfoley
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

In a user manager certification triggered by a user update rule, if multiple users with the same manager have an attribute change that triggers the certification they are all included in a single campaign to that manager. Is possible to configure it as separate campaigns for each user? Is there anything can be used in the advanced query to have User Manager certification for a single user?

1 REPLY 1

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @kfoley 

As per my understanding , in your case campaign will be launched based on below job

LAUNCHCERTIFICATIONFROMRULEJOB

When the job runs it will club all the users (for whom movers is applicable) under single manager and launch one single certification for them.

Launching one individual certification for each user doesn't seem to be possible as this will be dependent on when the job is running.

Above is based on my understanding but I will be following this post in case any other custom solution is available.

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.