Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

User Manager Certification - Check Mark on Accept Action w/ Comments

kfoley1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

In a User Manager Certification - Step 2 Access Approval, we have it configured to show Application & Enterprise Roles and Entitlements, and use the configuration 'Enable Comment on Individual Action' to force comments Yes (Approve), however when the certification is launched, if the reviewer tries to Approve the role then enters a comment, the check mark to does turn blue to indicate an action has been taken. The system recognizes the role has been approved but it is not evident to the review that the role has been approved. Has anyone faced this issue before and is there a configuration we need to change in order to get this to work?

3 REPLIES 3

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Please paste screenshot for better understanding.

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

kfoley1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

The Certify Action button has been selected for the first 5 lines in the certification, the comment box appeared and I entered a comment now its not showing up that the Certify button has been clicked and it should turn blue:

kfoley1_0-1682704401687.png

When I go to submit the certification, I can see that it recognizes those 5 roles have been certified, but that's not visible on the UI:

kfoley1_1-1682704483540.png

This doesn't seem to be a config issue. Please open Saviynt FD ticket and check with them.

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.