Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

User Language Update based on User Attribute

Mahak_Acharya
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

I understand that we have the languages supported by saviynt under Global Configs and the user can change their language from the UI based on the provided options.

Is there a user attribute based on which Saviynt automatically identifies the language the user's UI must show up in.

Regards,

mahak

3 REPLIES 3

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @Mahak_Acharya ,

Unfortunately, the feature you're looking for is not currently supported. However, there is already an existing idea on the Saviynt Idea Portal that addresses this issue: https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-3861.
You can vote for this idea and also please feel free to create a new one.

Thanks,

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".

Sampsa
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @sudeshjaiswal,

I have this question also. The idea you linked is not the same thing. Is it possible to set the UI language automatically for the user based on some user attribute? For example if the user's country is set as germany, they would see the german UI by default without the need to change it from the profile setting when they log in to Saviynt. Is this available in 23.x version?

You can do this in users table locale column , use preprocessor to set this logic from trusted source

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.