Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

User is inactive in SV Dev but REST Account is active

biswajitoram
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We have created a connection to implement REST API app integration SV Dev. We tested the API
 and it's working fine(import, enable & disable). But when we inactive the test user, it creates the disable account task. After running the provisioning job task got completed. But when we check on Postman it shows the account is active

Please help with this.

Connection Json

biswajitoram_0-1671603846125.png

ImportAccountEntJSON

biswajitoram_1-1671604206052.png

EnableAccountJSON

biswajitoram_2-1671604311909.png

DisableAccountJSON

biswajitoram_3-1671604452848.png

Disable Account Task

biswajitoram_1-1671605148628.png

biswajitoram_4-1671604566472.png

biswajitoram_0-1671605043812.png

6 REPLIES 6

Vedanth_BK
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @biswajitoram
I don't notice any issues with the DisableAccountJSON. Would you kindly verify the task response in the debug logs to see whether you're getting a valid response? Additionally, provide the screenshot containing the request body and response body from the postman.

Thank you 

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

I feel target column name accountStatus not status so update same in Enable/Disable account JSON.

If not resolved share POSTMAN Screenshot with body

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

biswajitoram
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @Vedanth_BK @rushikeshvartak and team

PFA the Disable account task's Provisoing comment and the postman response.

biswajitoram_0-1671697964520.png

biswajitoram_1-1671698021956.png

biswajitoram_0-1671698106643.png

Please help me with this issue

Can you please do below 2 things?

1. Instead of PUT as httpMethod , try DELETE , as I can see you are using DELETE in the Postman.

if this doesn't work.

2. add the config {"showLogs":true} in the ConfigJSON to get the  outputs printed in the debug logs and create an FD to seek Saviynt ops team. 

KA

Change httpMethod to DELETE not PUT in enable/disable account json

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

biswajitoram
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @rushikeshvartak @KirtiAjrot @Vedanth_BK 

Thanks for your quick support.