Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

User attributes available for JRM rules

Sampsa
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

When creating JRM rules the user attributes available for correlation rules seem very limited. For example employee type or any of the custom properties are not available. Can these selectable attributes be configured somehow?

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Can you share screenshot 

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2020x/page/Content/Chapter08-Advanced-Administrator/...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Sampsa
New Contributor
New Contributor

Here's a screenshot. We have a lot of organizational data in the custom property fields, but they cannot be used in rules.

Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 14.51.23.png

This is not configurable .

Please raise idea / enhancement to saviynt 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Sampsa
New Contributor
New Contributor

Do you know what the purpose of this "User fields to evaluate recommendations" setting in global configuration is? The custom properties are selectable in that list.

Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 16.00.02.png

During Request process which user attributes to be considered

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Sampsa
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'm having trouble understanding how that makes sense if I can configure custom property 1 to be considered for recommendations, but then I can't create any rules that use that field.