Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

{{url}}/ECM/{{path}}/fetchTasks how to search errored tasks

zzz1qaz
New Contributor
New Contributor

in this document Saviynt Enterprise Identity Cloud API Reference v24.3 (getpostman.com)

{{url}}/ECM/{{path}}/fetchTasks has Mandatory params: TASKSTATUS - PENDING/PENDINGCREATE/COMPLETED/COMPLETED_AND_DISCONTINUE/DISCONTINUE,

but how to search a task in error status? see screeshots. I tried all status options above, none of them contains errored tasks.

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

ERROR

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

thanks for quick reply, are you able to send me sample payload? I'm using this, but it returns all pending tasks

$uri = "$baseURI/ECM/api/fetchTasks?max=500000"
$header = @{
"Authorization" = "Bearer $access_token";
"content-type" = "application/json"
}

$completedTasks = Invoke-RestMethod -Uri $uri -Method Post -Headers $header -Form @{"TASKSTATUS" = "ERROR"}

I tried /api/v5/fetchTasks?max=500000 same issue

Its not supported . It needs to be enhancement please raise idea ticket

rushikeshvartak_0-1716226538419.png

rushikeshvartak_1-1716226553399.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Nagateja_K
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @zzz1qaz ,

Please add "TASKSTATUS" : 8 in your payload to get error tasks.

Regards.
Nagateja Ksheerasagar.
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

PremMahadikar
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @zzz1qaz@Nagateja_K ,

I don't think you can pass Error or 8 in body to fetch the errored task using Saviynt API.

None of the below work for me, and neither from UI you will see

• "TASKSTATUS":"8"
  • "TASKSTATUS":"Error"
  • "statusind":"8"
  • PremMahadikar_0-1716196057531.png

Please create an idea on this - https://ideas.saviynt.com/ and post it here to be helpful for other engineers.

Workaround: Please configure analytic query to pull the error/errored task and use Saviynt API ({{URL}}/ECM/{{path}}/fetchControlDetailsES) to pull the records.

If this helps your question, please select Accept As Solution and hit Kudos