Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Uploading Users using CSV Organization is not assigned

Katrin
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello,

I want to upload users with their organization via the action "Upload users".
For this purpose I have downloaded the the upload template. I filled in user details including the name of the "customer" and saved the file as csv.

usernamefirstnamelastnamestatuskeymanageremaillocationsystemusernamestartdateenddatedisplaynamecustomer

When uploading the file all was mapped correctly in the preview but after the upload the organization was not mapped to the user.

Can anybody please give me an advise or hint?

7 REPLIES 7

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Katrin 

It looks like there is an issue with customer not being tagged, you can open up a ticket to create it as a bug, Meanwhile as a workaround

You can update it to any custom property and use inline preprocessor to update customer table for time being.

Thanks

Darshan

VicyB
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @Darshanjain ,

to be sure: Usually it should work to upload users via csv from Identity Repository > Users > Actions, and have the users added automatically to the organization whose name we entered in the customer column?

Maybe also important - we do not have the TPAG module.

Thank you for the clarification!

Yes i agree and thats why i said it looks like a bug, ideally it should get updated, we will internally raise it as bug and get it fixed.

Thanks

Darshan

VicyB
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello @Darshanjain ,

thank you a lot for clarification and providing progress for this issue!

We did raise a FreshDesk Ticket as soon aus you pointed out that it seemed to be a bug. But we only received the feedback that "customer" column does not exist for the users table (which is odd as we can see it via data analyzer). Hopefully, the internal ticket will help to get this bug fixed.

Can you let me know the FD ticket number , let me check it

VicyB
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Of course - it is FreshDesk ticket #1623284

VicyB
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello everybody,

we were able to solve the user upload via FD support. Key is to have the correct SAV role setting:

Einstellung Upload User zur Org.JPG