Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

update ae1.enddate (access end date)

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi Team - 

I have a requirement to set access enddate manually for entitlements assigned to accounts. We have implemented temporary access to the entitlements already, but to impose this on existing accounts, we need to set the enddate to expire their access after 3 months. This will be a one time process. 

Please can someone advise how this can be achieved 

Thank you

EDIT: I just realized that I may be able to use the enhanced query execution job to update the access end date for an account. Can someone please share a sample query for updating the enddate in the account_entitlements1 table? I am looking for a query to be used to update enddate for multiple accounts with single query 

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

rushikeshvartak_0-1713400866803.png

select accentkey as account_entitlements1__primarykey,
now() as account_entitlements1__enddate
from account_entitlements1 where accentkey = 78878

rushikeshvartak_1-1713400933760.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@rushikeshvartak , thank you. I have thousands of accounts with thousands of entitlements assigned and I need to force set a enddate for all those accounts. So, I am looking for a best way to include JOINs in this query to pull all those accounts. 

Basically for endpoint A, I want to set the enddate for all high risk entitlements assigned to all the accounts of the endpoint. So that on that enddate, the high risk entitlements are removed from all the accounts in the endpoint 

select accentkey as account_entitlements1__primarykey,
now() as account_entitlements1__enddate
from account_entitlements1 where entitlement_valuekey in (select entitlement_valuekey from entitlement_values where risk=4 and entitlementtypekey=1111)

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

Is it possible to request update access enddate using file upload?

Use bulk upload access request yes

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Can you give me an example for that ? I've try using this format but unfortunately the task for update access enddate is not generated 

alvian_0-1715311723195.png

Please create new thread and share logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak