Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Unable to Import Entitlement Owners Using Entitlement_values.sav: Forum

snehaadumalli
New Contributor
New Contributor
Hi Team,

We are trying to import entitlement owners using the entitlement_values.sav and csv files entitlement values are getting loaded to saviynt system but not the owners. 
however, we can load the owners using entitlement_owners.sav and csv files but we would like to use only entitlement_values.sav file for both entitlement values and owners import. 

Please refer file attached : EntOwnerUpload_Schema for more details 

And attached csv file can be imported directly using entitlement tab and loading owners data successfully. 
Admin--> Identity Repository --> Entitlements --> upload entitlement from csv
snehaadumalli_0-1685453807249.png

But we need to import them using schema jobs. Please suggest us if any configuration changes required to achieve the requirement 

Please let me know if any further information is required from my side. 

Have attached the .sav file and .csv file we used and its logs.

Have converted .sav file to .txt as forums is not allowing to browse .sav file

Thank you

Regards,
Sneha.A
4 REPLIES 4

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Let me check this and will update you.

Regards,
Sahil

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Can you include rank column also in your SAV file and CSV file. It seems for any owner adding rank is mandatory (at least when we do CSV import adding rank is mandatory)

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

Hi Team,

Thank you for responding!

I tried passing the rank also in the file but still I am unable to import entitlement owners using the entitlement_values.sav file

Please find the files attached.

Thank you

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Do you see any error in the logs for owner or if you see the owner info in the logs getting identified and still not being imported.

Regards,
Sahil