We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

UM Campaign: Show Account Name Instead of Account Display Name in Certification

Sivagami
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Team,

In UM campaign, Show Access Attributes have a list of fields. One of the default fields it has is account name. But, the account name here references the displayname of the account in the campaign. For one of my use case, I need to display the value in account name and not the display name in the certification. How can I accomplish the same?

I understand the workaround is to have the account name saved in one of the customproperty and add the account customproperty in the Show Access Attributes fields. But, it is not that much user friendly as the header will display the value as account customproperty and won't have an override value.

Sivagami_0-1672945312018.png

Appreciate the insights.

-Siva

8 REPLIES 8

sk
All-Star
All-Star

At least in latest version I see two different attributes Account Name and Account display Name which shows the respective values. Are you saying in your version(5.5 SP 3.X) it is referring account display name vs name of the account if you choose Account Name?

What other Account attributes are exposed in your environment? Do you see anything that might hold account name?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Sivagami
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

There is only one field available in 5.5 SP 3.X - Account Name & it displays the account display name in the campaign if the account has display name populated. 

Account customproperties are available to select from but we may need to alter the connector to store the accountname in customproperty and pull it in the campaign, but the name of the column will show up as customproperty X which is not user friendly.

-Siva

You can change account custom property labels of certification in UI Branding

sk_0-1673466258344.png

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Sivagami
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yeah, I can do that but it will take effect for all the endpoints and not just for the specific endpoint that I would need right.

It will apply to certification attributes only not on account level. Do you want to show Account Name for all endpoints included in certification?

Regards,
Saathvik

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

@Sivagami  Below is workaround

• Create Template
  • Export
  • From Export copy Configuration Value in notepadrushikeshvartak_0-1672949635812.png
  • Add below 
  • rushikeshvartak_1-1672950014504.png

This worked for me

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Could you elaborate more on the workaround?

How do you export the template and how does the update in Configuration value on the export make a difference?

since its not available in drop down but when you create template it show attribute

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.