We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Trigger email with revoke task details from campaign when revoke config is disabled

sayeedaR
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

I want to trigger email from Campaign for revoke action with revoke details, we aren't provisioning or deprovisioning from Saviynt, through a different ITSM tool the revoke action will be taken,

we need to send the details to the respective team so they can take deprovision action from their end.

I have disabled the below configuration

sayeedaR_0-1669632082555.png

and my email template used is single liner for testing no variable used

sayeedaR_1-1669632156846.png

the email is not getting triggered,

observation: if campaign revoke tasks configuration is disabled no email is triggered, any suggestions please?

is it mandatory to enable revoke task configuration in campaign for email to trigger? in this case how to achieve it?

5 REPLIES 5

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Since you mentioned provisioning and deprovisioning is not happening through Saviynt, Did you configure endpoints as disconnect applications?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

sayeedaR
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Yes its a mix of disconnected applications, and applications where only reconciliation is configured from target,

Yes you need to configure revoke option, since deprovisioning is not managed by saviynt. You can create report and send email to required team.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

ok if we configure revoke option then tasks will be created within saviynt and it will be created in customer prod environment as well. is there a way not to create task from campaign but only send out email with revoke details?

Yes report is in place too.

Create tasks and discontinue using API /Custom Query (not best practice)

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.