Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Transport packages from DEV to PROD.

rajat1996
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi, 

We are tring to transport objects from dev to prod. environment. I am not getting the option to export endpoints. Do we need to manually create the endpoint in PROD ? 

rajat1996_0-1694065620947.png

5 REPLIES 5

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @rajat1996 

To export the endpoints, go to ADMIN > Identity repository > Security Systems > Endpoints > Choose the endpoint > Export.

May I know what all objects inside the endpoint you're planning to export and migrate to the higher environment?

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

rajat1996
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thank you naveen for you reply!

We need to migrate Entitlement types, Entitltments,accounts etc. 

Also do you have any idea on if we can do it same for jobs? or do we need to create jobs manually in PROD. env.

@rajat1996  jobs should be migrated manually. 

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

rajat1996
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thank you Naveen!

rajat1996
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Naveen i guess first time you to create a endpoint in Saviynt. I am not getting any option for import on main endpoint page. We get option to upload when we go inside endpoint. Action button->upload endpoint

rajat1996_0-1694070796551.jpeg