Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Transfer Ownership - Replace user in Campaign Certifier

G_S
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

When a user is terminated , we are triggering user update rule with Transfer Ownership and Action as Replace user in Attestation Certifier and Replace user in Campaign Certifier. 

I have tested by creating a campaign and added an campaign owner. When the user is terminated, the campaign remains the same.

Could you please help us understand how does this "Replace user in Campaign Certifier" functionality works and how to test it. There is no information regarding "Replace user in Campaign Certifier" in Saviynt documentation and we are using V2020.1.2 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Please refer to following document for your use case :

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/KBAs/page/Content/Delegating-inactive-users-for-access-review.h...

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

G_S
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks, Tested with "Replace user in Campaign Certifier" and the certifier is replaced with owner on terminate value.

We are also triggering "Replace user in Attestation Certifier" in user update rule ,I have tested by terminating the user and the certifier in the campaign is not replaced with "owner on terminate" value when the user is inactive.

Kindly help us understand how "Replace user in Attestation Certifier" functionality works

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @G_S 

I believe your use case should work as per below document reference.

• Replace User in Attestation - Certifier: Used to replace certifier in Attestation when the original user is terminated. For example, if user 'x' is the certifier and user y is the Owner on Terminate for user x. When the user x is terminated, user y will be certifier in Attestation.

Document link:

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2022x/page/Content/Chapter05-Policies/Updating-User-...

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.