Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Technical Rule not getting triggered

varunpuri
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi All,

I have configured a very simple Technical Rule for creating Account in AD if the statuskey of the user is However, the rule is not getting triggered and hence the task is not getting generated.

varunpuri_0-1673538283675.png

Is there any additional configuration required for it to get triggered ?

Kindly assist.

Best Regards,
Varun

10 REPLIES 10

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

What is trigger point ? can you show full technical rule screenshot.

rushikeshvartak_0-1673538943233.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I could not find an option to configure a trigger point in Technical Rules. That option is available in User Update rules. Attaching the snapshot here :
varunpuri_0-1673539061122.png

varunpuri_2-1673539131888.png

varunpuri_4-1673539172518.png

Best Regards,
Varun

Trigger point is Birthright meaning. If user is created newly with matching condition then it will provision 

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Did you enable birthright? If so then the user you have tested is created after this rule is created?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

varunpuri
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Yes, I have enabled Birthright and after that I uploaded a user through CSV. Repeated the user upload a number of times each time creating a new user. But the Technical Rule did not get triggered.

When you upload user using CSV did you select YES for Check Rules?

sk_0-1673540326046.png

Regards,
Saathvik

varunpuri
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@sk - Yes, did that.

share input file.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@varunpuri,

Ensure that the technical rule is set as birthright and also ensure that the Zero Day Provisioning is selected while uploading the csv file.

avinashchhetri_0-1673549731669.png

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri

Thank You, @avinashchhetri - selecting "Zero day provisioning" worked.