Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Table/attributes names needed for Analytic report

Yogendra
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Table/attributes names needed to include RequestID , Requested Emergency Access ID, Requested Tcodes from a Fire Fighter Access ID request into an analytic report.

Request you to refer to the attached document which contains the present config along with the requirement and the issue. The sections have also been illustrated with the screenshots for your reference.

Do let me know in case anything else is needed. 
We can also connect over call at the time that suits you, if needed.

Regards,
Yogendra Shukla

10 REPLIES 10

sk
All-Star
All-Star

You need to use

1. ars_requests to get requestid (you need to substring value of JBPMPROCESSINSTANCEID) ,
  2. request_access to get access id
  3. request_access_attrs to get Tcodes ( you need to use condition where attribute_name=Tcode and get attribute_value)

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Yogendra
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I am getting the error : Error : SELECT command denied to user 'ssmdau'@'100.64.180.82' for table 'request_access_attrs'

Raise ticket with saviynt support or

run query from analytics

analytics - create new analytics - sql query -

add any analytics name , sub type , risk

add above query click on preview 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi,

Request you to kindly suggest which tables/attributes can be used to fetch the  account & child entitlements association. I am using the endpoints ,accounts  ,account_entitlements1 , entitlement_values , entitlement_types tables but getting only the accounts & entitlements mapping, whereas the requirement is that along with account-entitlements mapping I should get account-child entitlements mapping as well. Basically I want to fetch associated entitlements section of an account from the schema.

Regards

Yogendra

Can you help me with screenshot what you need.

it should be there in associatedentitlements table

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Yogendra
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Rushikesh,

Thanks for the response. Please find the attached doc which contains screenshots of present config and requirement.

Regards,

Yogendra

associatedentitlements

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi Rushikesh,

Can you please suggest which table/attribute should I use to fetch the Business Justification which was entered while raising a request for Emergency Access IDs.

Regards,

Yogendra Shukla

access_approvers

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi Rushikesh,

Can you please let me know which table/attribute should be used to fetch the selected Allowed action (Accept, Revoke, Further Actions) or Comments from one report into a different report.

In other words,

Do you know in which table/attribute does the value of Allowed Actions (Accept,Revoke,Further Action) is stored when a user selects any of these in a actionable report.

Kindly refer the screenshots

Yogendra_1-1677177331338.png

Yogendra_0-1677177050791.png

Regards,

Yogendra Shukla