Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Store StartDate = Today's Date in Target Application

Puspanjali
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

I want to store today's date in the attribute"extensionAttribute3", but I'm getting the below error.

Please help me to know the correct format to store today's date.

CreateAccountJSON : 

"extensionAttribute3": "${new Date().format("MM-dd-yyyy")}",

ERROR :

Error while creating account in AD - [LDAP: error code 80 - 00000523: SysErr: DSID-031A1242, problem 22 (Invalid argument), data 0 ]

6 REPLIES 6

sk
All-Star
All-Star

extensionAttribute3 is a date field?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

"extensionAttribute3": "#CONST#${new Date().format("MM-dd-yyyy")}",

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Team,

I tried both the suggested query, but still it is throwing the error

2023-02-14 16:29:39,536 [quartzScheduler_Worker-1] ERROR ldap.SaviyntGroovyLdapService - Error while creating account in AD - [LDAP: error code 80 - 00000523: SysErr: DSID-031A1242, problem 22 (Invalid argument), data 0
]
javax.naming.NamingException: [LDAP: error code 80 - 00000523: SysErr: DSID-031A1242, problem 22 (Invalid argument), data 0
]; remaining name 'CN=SVC-TH-T1-ADFourtyOne,OU=T1-Service Accounts,OU=T1,OU=Admin,OU=TH,DC=devglobal,DC=lotuss,DC=org'
at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.mapErrorCode(LdapCtx.java:3198)
at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:3100)
at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:2891)
at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.c_createSubcontext(LdapCtx.java:812)
at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_createSubcontext(ComponentDirContext.java:341)
at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.createSubcontext(PartialCompositeDirContext.java:268)
at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.createSubcontext(PartialCompositeDirContext.java:256)
at javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.createSubcontext(InitialDirContext.java:197)
at com.saviynt.ldap.SaviyntGroovyLdapService$_createAccountGLDAP_closure3.doCall(SaviyntGroovyLdapService.groovy:790)
at com.saviynt.ldap.SaviyntGroovyLdapService.createAccountGLDAP(SaviyntGroovyLdapService.groovy:259)
at com.saviynt.ecm.services.ArsTaskService.createAccountTarget(ArsTaskService.groovy:10491)
at com.saviynt.ecm.services.ArsTaskService$_completeAutoProvTasks_closure139.doCall(ArsTaskService.groovy:8969)
at com.saviynt.ecm.services.ArsTaskService.completeAutoProvTasks(ArsTaskService.groovy:8962)
at MultipleProvisioningJob$_execute_closure2.doCall(MultipleProvisioningJob.groovy:159)
at MultipleProvisioningJob.execute(MultipleProvisioningJob.groovy:127)
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:199)
at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:546)
2023-02-14 16:29:39,537 [quartzScheduler_Worker-1] DEBUG println.PrintlnToLogger - Println :: | Error javax.naming.NamingException: [LDAP: error code 80 - 00000523: SysErr: DSID-031A1242, problem 22 (Invalid argument), data 0

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

What is the datatype that extensionAttribute3 can store.

Also, can you check in the logs to see the payload information of the values being sent from Saviynt.

Regards,
Sahil

As I pointed before I assume extensionAttribute3 is not a date field. So try converting it to string and see it that works like below

"extensionAttribute3": "${new SimpleDateFormat("MM-dd-yyyy").format(Calendar.getInstance().getTime())}"

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Can you try with the below

${Calendar.getInstance().getTime().format('yyyyMMddHHmmss')}Z

Regards,
Sahil