Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

STG-Email Template -Subject error -Operation not allowed as you are entering a value that resembles

Nikhithae
New Contributor
New Contributor
Hi Team,

I'm getting error in email template while using the if condition in the subject.
Error: Operation not allowed as you are entering a value that resembles

Condition: Test Environment Alert: <% if ( ( null != user?.employeeclass && user?.employeeclass != '' ) && user?.employeeclass.equals("T") ) print "Terminated" else print "Furloughed" ${user?.entity}: PRIMARY IVHINC.COM AD Account Disabled for ${user?.username} - ${user?.lastname}, ${user?.firstname} - ${user?.customproperty34} - ${user?.country}
Please help on this.

Thanks,
Nikhitha E
9 REPLIES 9

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please raise support ticket to allow sql injection on Email update page URL.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushikesh,

Can you please tell me what the XSS on Email update page URL is?

Thanks,

Nikhitha E

Raghu
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

@Nikhithae  try below once

<% if ( ( null != user.employeeclass && user.employeeclass != '' ) && user.employeeclass.equals("T") ) print "Terminated" else print Furloughed" ${user.entity}: PRIMARY IVHINC.COM AD Account Disabled for ${user.username} - ${user.lastname}, ${user.firstname} - ${user.customproperty34} - ${user.country}

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

Hi Rughu,

This is not working.

Thanks,

Nikhitha E

All webpages on admin menus are blocked to add SQL Injection characters hence those url needs to be whitelisted by Saviynt

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Saathvik
All-Star
All-Star

@Nikhithae : First of all logic you shared missing closing block for if statement which I assume a typo while pasting to forum

another thing is length of the subject is more than what that field can hold, in backend data type is varchar 255.

I have created a template with trimmed version and I was able to create.

Saathvik_0-1715281257592.png

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Hi Saathvik,

We have also tried and working fine but we need ${user.entity}: PRIMARY IVHINC.COM AD Account Disabled for ${user.username} - ${user.lastname}, ${user.firstname} - ${user.customproperty34} - ${user.country} this in the subject line.

Thanks,

Nikhitha E

@Nikhithae : Like I mentioned subject column can only hold 255 characters. But the length of your whole subject is crossing that limit hence you are facing the issue. So I would suggest to work with Support to see if they can change the datatype.

@rushikeshvartak : As per @Nikhithae comment looks like she is able to create the template with trimmed version with variables and if conditions, do you still think they are facing the issue you are reporting?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

@Nikhithae  Subject can be 255 characters long.

Your subject is 337 characters hence its causing issue 

Test Environment Alert: <% if ( ( null != user?.employeeclass && user?.employeeclass != '' ) && user?.employeeclass.equals("T") ) print "Terminated" else print "Furloughed" ${user?.entity}: PRIMARY IVHINC.COM AD Account Disabled for ${user?.username} - ${user?.lastname}, ${user?.firstname} - ${user?.customproperty34} - ${user?.country}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak