We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

sql query to check if emails are sent

sundas7
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi all

Can some one please let me know if there is a way to check using sql query for the emails that are sent already via Saviynt ( especially for new user accounts set up etc).

Thanks

Shyam

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

select SUBJECTOFEMAIL,TOADDRESS,CCADDRESS,BODYOFEMAIL,PROCESSINSTANCEID from EMAILHISTORY_ARCHIVE where TOADDRESS ='email@email.com' order by emailhistorykey desc limit 10

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi. I have one question about this.. it seems like I can query only emails sent by job... 

How about email sent by task completion? Can you please let me know where this email history is stored in Saviynt?

Task Completion Email / password email history is not stored in any database. Only way to debug is Log files.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thanks for confirmation!

sundas7
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Rushikesh,

Thank you !  I tested in my Dev env ..It works when I try to configure via Analytics.

Much appreciated.

Thanks

Shyam