We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

SQL query is not working properly in Analytics

Gopi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi team,

select u.userkey,u.username,a.accountkey,a.name,E.endpointname,EV.entitlement_value from user_accounts UA, accounts A,users U,endpoints E,account_entitlements1 AE,entitlement_values EV where u.userkey=UA.userkey and UA.accountkey=A.accountkey and A.accountkey = AE.accountkey and AE.entitlement_valuekey=EV.entitlement_valuekey and a.status='1' and u.statuskey='1' and a.endpointkey=E.endpointkey and a.endpointkey='2';

When I run the above query in Analytics-> Analytics Configurations -> using the SQL query option it shows max 10 records only. When I run the same query in Data Analyzer it shows 100+ records.

I need the Analytics option to be worked to extract the records in an excel file.

What could be the issue here?

Thanks,

Gopi.

3 REPLIES 3

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Are you seeing 10 records when you run the analytics or you are talking about preview mode?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Sheba
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Gopi,

Try removing the single quotes for endpointkey, status, statuskey columns,

select u.userkey,u.username,a.accountkey,a.name,E.endpointname,EV.entitlement_value from user_accounts UA, accounts A,users U,endpoints E,account_entitlements1 AE,entitlement_values EV where u.userkey=UA.userkey and UA.accountkey=A.accountkey and A.accountkey = AE.accountkey and AE.entitlement_valuekey=EV.entitlement_valuekey and a.status=1 and u.statuskey=1 and a.endpointkey=E.endpointkey and a.endpointkey=2

Gopi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks for helping team. Now its working based on  your corrections.

Thanks,

Gopi