Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Special Character conversion

SarthakChawla
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

I am trying to convert special characters using Normalizing the Identity Data Using the User Import Preprocessor. Tried both File import and Directory method(using schema user import method). But when i import the file i get error message

2023-05-26T16:16:27+05:30-ecm-{"log":"26-May-2023 10:46:27.002 WARNING [http-nio-8080-exec-78] groovy.sql.Sql.executeUpdate Failed to execute: UPDATE TEMPNEWUSERS_20054 SET firstname = FN_EIC_REPLACE(firstname,null) because: Table 'ssminlp.DATASET_VALUES' doesn't exist\n","stream":"stderr","time":"2023-05-26T10:46:27.002862511Z"}

and when i use the schema import method it's not able to find the schema file. Can someone help me asap?

8 REPLIES 8

AshishDas
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Sarthak,

The table DATASET_VALUES is not exposed to preprocessor. Hence you see the error.

Hi Ashish,

This is my json. is this the correct format?

code.JPG

flegare
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @SarthakChawla ,

I am running into the same issue.  Were you able to solve the problem?  Your syntax looks fine to me...

does saviynt default datasets exists ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

nimitdave
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Please raise a support ticket with ask to use FN Replace function in modifyuserdata json.

shibinvpkvr
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

@nimitdave I also have the same issue in 23.8, raised an FD ticket. Does Devops need to do anything to enable this?

flegare
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@shibinvpkvr , according to the information I was provided from support, this feature is on track to be fixed/re-released with 23.10