Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

SOURCEID in arstasks for Tasks created via PROVRULES > User Update Rules

Srikanth
New Contributor
New Contributor

Is there support from Saviynt on capturing the sourceid in arstasks table for tasks that are created via PROVRULES > user update rules ?

For example - user enddate gets updated and that triggers an action to create task (of some tasktype for example).

Sourceid is coming up for analytics which is fine.

The sourceid column in arstasks table does not show this prov rule key. Only shows the source = provrule.

Any thoughts ?

TIA

5 REPLIES 5

avinashchhetri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Srikanth,

You can check the ASSIGNEDFROMRULE column for the entries where SOURCE='PROVRULE' in the ARSTASKS table but as far as I know, the RuleKey is only updated for Deprovision Type Action.

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri

Srikanth
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thats blank

Srikanth_0-1664291926859.png

@srinath,

is that blank for Deprovision Type tasks too ?

Also once you run the Provision task, can you cross validate in the account_entitlements1 for ZeroDay tasks, they should have the accountfromrule updated if triggered from one. 

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri

Srikanth
New Contributor
New Contributor

In my case, the task is generated for "update account - against an endpoint" so the scope of assingedfrom rule/role/roles/ , act_ents1 are not in picture.

@Srikanth,

I don't think that is supported.

The access level could be supported to keep a track of how it was granted but updating the endpoint, I dont think it is currently supported.

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri