We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Some User Getting Service Unvailable error while requesting for access

nkashyap
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello Team,

We have come across one issue while raising request for access in Saviynt:

Details: Few users are getting "Service Unavailable" pop up issue while raising request for themselves.

Attaching the logs and screenshot of the error.

3 REPLIES 3

sk
All-Star
All-Star

@nkashyap : This error generally comes when there is an issue with system performance.

I suggest to open a ticket with Saviynt to troubleshoot on this. I don't think forum is the right place for this as it is related to performance of system and there could be many reasons to degrade the performance. 

Best person to validate this is Saviynt support team.

But I would suggest to check few things

1. Is there any long running jobs?
  2. Is there any analytics running which has complex queries or expecting large amount of data?
  3. Are there too many pending tasks to be processed? 
  4. Is there any major changes happened to user records which will trigger rules and many of them are in processing state?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

nkashyap
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks @sk , As you mentioned none of the case is here.

I will be raising ticket with Saviynt for the same.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

One the pods is overloaded due to huge request. Restart the server 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.