Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

SOAP : Substring in ACCOUNTS_IMPORT_JSON

Sharukh_Shaikh
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi All,

I want to perform string manipulation activity in ACCOUNTS_IMPORT_JSON for Entitlements import at  SOAP connector.

The target has Prefix values for the Entitlement which does not hold any importance in importing.

Example :

ABC.1.XYZ.Entitlement1

ABC.1.XYZ.Entitlement2

Ask: I just want to import Entitlement 1 and Entitlement 2 in Saviynt.

Below is the JSON currently used for ACCOUNTS_IMPORT_JSON .

"ENTITLEMENTMAPPING1" : { "SAPGROUP":"attributes.attr(0).value"}

"ENTITLEMENTMAPPING2":{"SAPGROUP":"identifier.id"}

Could you please suggest me a suitable JSON to achieve the above query.

5 REPLIES 5

Mareetta
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Did you find a way to achieve this?

r-m
New Contributor
New Contributor

Did anyone find a way to achieve this?

Mareetta
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can try below syntax

"customproperty1": "#CONST#${String op= response.ROLE_ID.datavalue; String target = response.ROLE_NAME.datavalue; ret = op + \" \" + target; return ret}~#~char",

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

r-m
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello,

Have you used this with SOAP?

I believe that with SOAP, the syntax will have to be different. I've been testing the suggested solution for a while and was able to push through a couple of errors. I'm currently doing:

"ACCOUNTMAPPING1": "Name:Username,accountID:Username,Displayname:Name,customproperty1:CONST(${String op= \"Status\=inactive\?Status\"; String target = Username; ret = op + \" \" + target; return ret})"

And in the logs (find attached) i can clearly see a different behavior when he's reading the remaining attributes vs customproperty1. However, i'm not able to understand what i would want to have in condExpr or nodeExprOnly. None of these parameters or similar approaches are documented by Saviynt.

To simplify all i wanted to do is generate a unique username for the accounts i'm importing. Whatever approach you may know to reach that would be very helpful because without it the job finds duplicate account names (Sav does not differentiate upper or lowercase but the target application does) and stops, not importing anything at all.

Thank you!