We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Show Entitlement Display Name in ARS instead of Entitlement Value

AshishDas
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi,

Is there a way in Saviynt that in the ARS page, the Entitlement Display name is shown to the requestor while placing request for AD groups instead of the entitlement value?

4 REPLIES 4

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

This config is currenlty not available.
We already have an enhancement request for same https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-3698.

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

AshishDas
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Rakesh,

Thank you for the confirmation. Can you please sent the correct url for the same. The above url isn't working. Checked manually also but could not find EIC-I-3698

AshishDas_0-1680671607741.png

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

This is currently not visible as we are still under requirement gathering stage, you will be able to access the URL once published. 

Mean while you can share the request number with CSM to get traction on this Idea.

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

I think this is the default behaviour. If the entitlement has display name present then the display name will be populated on the ARS request page. If the entitlement does not have display name then entitlement value will be populated on the ARS request page. This is the behavior in Saviynt 5.5 version.

Thanks

Devang

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.