Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

SFTP Daily File Upload

NullPointer
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to understand how a daily file upload using SFTP is supposed to be configured. Can someone confirm or correct my understanding? Is this the only option for secure automated daily file uploads?

1. Identify client authentication method for sftp server connection
  2. Enable EIC connector microservices via true/false in the UI or via support ticket (enhanced connector framework)
  3. Create connection type for sftp connection configuration
  4. Create Connection (SFTPFileTransfer)
  5. (Optional) Setup SSL Certificates
  6. Specify the FILES_TO_GET configurations in JSON
  7. Configure the FileTransferJob

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

adarshk
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Understanding is correct 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hello guys, I have had some difficulty understanding the SFTP FILES_TO_PUT. The end goal is to send the analytics report to a directory of SFTP server. The JSON In use is as follows,

[
{
"eic_src_dir":"Reports/Analytics/IF Fitness Alert Email testing/",
"target_dir":"/home/saviyntsftp/DEV/INBOUND/",
"file_list":["*.csv"]
}
]

I realized the Analytics that I had my send email came with Name like Analytics_Summary_****DATE_182956.xlsx

My question is, is my Saviynt directory, correct? Is the file name in JSON to be updated?

I have done a wildcard on file name here. I have further attached picture for your reference. Thank you!