Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

set up the Offset Pagination total CountPath attribute for the Rest connection in sample response

Pandit
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Issue : Configuring the Offset Pagination total CountPath attribute for the Rest connection in sample response that shows the total count of records in the attribute "totalcount" (see below)? Since this endpoint does not support Next Page URLs, offset-based pagination must be used.
I tried with below pagination but its able to retrive only 50 users.however using MAX, I able to retrieve only 500 users. Requirement is that all user should be in response , it should not restrict to 500 or less than that. API request/response from Postman:

Pandit_0-1717162486764.png

"pagination": {
"offset": {
"offsetParam": "$skip",
"batchParam": "$top",
"batchSize": 100,
"totalCountPath": "${completeResponseMap.get('@totalcount')}"
}

"totalCountPath": "9999999999999999999"
}
}

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Refer https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Thycotic-v24x/page/Content/Understanding-the-Integration-betwee... 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Vedanth-BK
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@Pandit 

try with the below .if it does not work,pls share the entire json

"totalCountPath": "completeResponseMap.totalcount"
}

Thank you
Vedanth B.K
If you find my response helpful and it works, Hit the 'Kudos' button and accept it as a solution!!