We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

service desk connection with soap connection

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi team,

is it possible to use soap connector as "service desk connection"? the reason am asking is creatTicketJSON is not available with soap connection.

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can configure as OOTB its not provided 

https://docs.servicenow.com/bundle/tokyo-application-development/page/integrate/inbound-soap/concept...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak i couldnt understanad. You mean it wont support? I have custom ticketing system

When i use rest connector, i add that rest connector to disconnected application as service desk connection and when a user request for an application a task is created and it will creat the ticket on ticketing sytem.

Am expecting the same behaviour with soap connection, when i requst the application, a task is getting created and on execution i dont see any logs and the task is added with the below provisioning comments:

SAV - ERROR WHILE CREATING ACCOUNT - Content is not allowed in prolog.

You need build JSON by yourself.

Are you trying to create ticket / account in snow using SOAP connector

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.