Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Send a reminder email to the consulted user for a campaign.

Deepanshu27
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

In a user manager campaign when we consult a line item with a user an email notification is triggered to that consultant user. But when a reminder email is triggered for the same line item it is sent to the original certifier.

Is their any way to send the reminder email to the consulted user as well?

Regards,

Deepanshu

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Share output of below (add in email body) , used to find email template variables

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "<" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

sk
All-Star
All-Star

I don't think there is a OOTB feature to send a reminder to consultee. Unless consultee details are exposed in reminder emails. Try the variable Rushi shared and share the output to confirm the same

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

I appreciate you reaching out to the Saviynt forums.

If possible, please share the output of the following (include in email body) , which was used to find the variables of the email template
           ${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "<" + "br" + ">"}}

Additionally, I am attaching a link to the UM configuration document for your reference

Link: https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2021x/page/Content/Chapter06-EIC-Configurations/Conf...

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to fix the hyper link.]