Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Select from Manual Query : Certifications in progress/incomplete

William3squivel
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

To my understanding within this current version 5.5 SP 3.x there is no automatic bulk escalation of certifications for a user manager campaign to reassign from an L1 manager to an L2 manager. With this in mind I am looking for another possible workaround. A potential workaround that our team is looking at is to essentially create a new campaign filtered with only users that have not completed their certification for the application selected and launch a new campaign through the secondary manager using the attribute to identify Manager set as Secondary Manager. Is there a manual query that will filter out users that have not completed their certifications to only have them loaded within a campaign? 

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can send bulk Escalation email using analytics query

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Yes possible.

select u.username from certification c inner join users u on c.certifier=u.userkey inner join campaign cm on c.CAMPAIGNKEY=cm. id where cm.campaign_name in ('<expired_campaign_name>') and c.status =4

status =4 means certification is expired. I assume certification is expired when you say not completed

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.