Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Schedule mail delivery

petra_bremer
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

We have a requirement for users whose end date is coming soon to send emails reminding the manager.
Exactly 3 mails should be sent. The first one 6 weeks before the end date, the second one 2 weeks before and the third one 3 days before.

Is there a way in Saviynt to control this mail sending?

3 REPLIES 3

avinashchhetri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

hello @petra_bremer 

There was a similar discussion on this topic, Hope this helps.

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/contract-end-date-approaching-notification/m-p/979...

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri

Hi @avinashchhetri 

Thanks for the tip. We had already considered a similar approach. In the end, however, we are now using the solution via Analytics that @rushikeshvartak  has suggested.

Regards

Petra Bremer

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Create analytics report with USERNAME column in it  and this is case sensitive so only USERNAME will work.
  • attach Email Template to analytics report
  • in to keep ${userEmail}

You receive a single email with the details of all the accounts and the applications to which those belong.

To: ${userEmail}

CC: ${ownerEmail}

Subject: Your password is about to expire

Body: ${ANALYTICSDATA.'First Name'[0]} ${ANALYTICSDATA.'Last Name'[0]},

The password for the following accounts is going to expire soon.

<table>

<tr><th>Application</th><th>Account name</th><th>Password expiry date</th></tr>

<%int count=Integer.parseint(“${ANALYTICSDATA.Application.size()}”); for(int i=0;i<count;i=i+1){%>

<tr><td>${ANALYTICSDATA.'Application'[i]}</td><td>${ANALYTICSDATA.'Account Name'[i]}</td><td>${ANALYTICSDATA.'Password Expiration Date'[i]}</td></tr><%}%>

</table>

Analytics name: ${analyticsConfig.analyticsName}

Analytics category: ${analyticsConfig.category}

https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000622153-managing-email-templates 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.