We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Saviynt Training

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Hi 

Can you please provide all training names available in saviynt with below details

1. Training Name 

2. Duration

3. Mode ( Self-paced / Instructor) 

4. Payment ( Free/ Paid) 

5. Topics Covered

In addition any link where we will latest training information.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.
17 REPLIES 17

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 9 2021 at 12:10 UTC

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Saviynt Training. Please find the Saviynt Global Training Calendar below for the year 2022.

Note: If you would like to register for any of the listed training sessions, please contact your Saviynt Sales representative, Business Development Lead, or Customer Success Manager.

Regards,

Saviynt Training Team

Email: training.support@saviynt.com

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Originally posted on November 29 2021 at 23:07 UTC

Hi, where can we find information on the new Saviynt certification programs coming in 2022? 

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Originally posted on November 30 2021 at 13:49 UTC

Hello Shaun,

The certification program is in its final phase, and would soon be available, once the certification is live for L100 trainings, the same will be communicated to all.

I thank you for your patience.

regards,

Akshay

Originally posted on November 30 2021 at 17:49 UTC

Akshay, thanks for the reply. Will look out for the announcements. 

Originally posted on December 21 2021 at 17:41 UTC

Hello,

I am interested in a self-paced training. There are a couple of us right now that is interested in a self-paced training for Level 1 and I am interested both in Level 1 and Level 2.

How do we submit for training? And how quickly are the training availabe?

Thanks,

adhanet

Originally posted on January 7 2022 at 06:57 UTC

Hi Adhanet Kifle,

Thanks for your interest in the Saviynt IGA training. 

Saviynt training is available for employees, partners, and customers. Please reach out to your organization's training team to submit your nominations for the preferred class.

We look forward to receiving your nomination.

Originally posted on February 23 2022 at 13:58 UTC

Hi,

I missed the deadline for the LGA l100 in February.  I want to take the Self Paced training. I already have a voucher and have been nominated for this class by my company. How to I proceed?

Thank in advance

Originally posted on March 3 2022 at 15:44 UTC

Hi Kobi,

Please reach out to your organization's training team to submit your nominations for the preferred class.

Looking forward to receive your nomination.

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Saviynt Training.

Please find the Updated Saviynt Global Training Calendar below for the year 2022.

Note: If you would like to register for any of the listed training sessions, please contact your Saviynt Sales representative, Business Development Lead, or Customer Success Manager.

Sidhant_7-1663071353640.png

Regards,

Saviynt Training Team

Sidhant
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi All,

Thanks for your interest in Saviynt Training.

Please find the Updated Saviynt Global Training Calendar below for the year 2022.

Sidhant_1-1669724294637.png

Regards,

Saviynt Training Team

vishakha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi Rushikesh,

Thanks for your interest in the Saviynt Training offerings.

We offer an exhaustive list of training for our learners, please reach out to your Saviynt Learning SPOC for the details.

Do you have topics covered in each training? 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak - I expect @vishakha is out today, due to Independence Day in India.  But I wanted to point out that she is giving a webinar on August 25 that will cover:
Self registration and management of Saviynt training courses at saviynt.litmos.com
I expect the information you are looking for will be on Litmos.
You can sign-up for the webinar here: https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/partner-events-webinars/two-topics-ideas-portal-and-saviynt-training-s...

Thanks @Dave already registered for same. I am expecting some pdf with high level training content. Webinar will be one time  however content on forum ( anyone can access) cab be accessible 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi Rushikesh,

This is currently under-development. In the meanwhile if you share the training you are interested in we will provide the datasheet for the same. Additionally, you have access to the self-paced content feel free to explore the same.

Former Member
Not applicable

Hello,

I am new to Saviynt and am interested in finding out more about the available trainings, costs, duration etc.  Where/how can I find out about self-paced virtual training options?

Thanks

avinashchhetri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @Former Member,

Please contact your internal Saviynt Alliance/Partner team for this info. They should be able to help you with your question.

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri