We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Saviynt Certified IGA Expert

carolnunez
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm planning to sit for the Saviynt Certified IGA Expert.

In regards of the examination, I wanted to know if there is any document or page with this exam patterns, any guide or document related specific with the exam. Is it the same format as it is in the Saviynt Certified IGA Professional? If anyone provides more insight on this, that would be appreciated.

Regards,

Carol

4 REPLIES 4

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @carolnunez - Perhaps the information this post can be helpful? (See the attachment on the post.) 

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/saviynt-iga-professional-certificate-exam/m-p/3188...

Hi Dave, thanks for your answer. I saw that file and It's about the Certified IGA 'Professional' Exam(L100). I am looking for similar information about the Certified IGA 'Expert' Exam(L200), which is the following exam after the professional exam. If you have knowledge of a prep-guide for the Expert IGA exam it would be really helpful.

Expert is not launched yet

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Saviynt Certified IGA Expert exam is part of our roadmap for 2023. We expect it to be ready by the end of November.