Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Saviynt Analytics Report Email Template

tomford123
New Contributor
New Contributor

Good morning,  

I was curious on how to generate the Report name configuration that I currently have set up. Every time I run a test on Dev, the configuration does not change. Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @tomford123 , check which email template is attached to the report.

tomford123
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello @NM ! Sorry, to clarify things better. Under Global Configuration go to Preference > Report Email Template.

You need to attach report email notification template per report.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Based on the .png file attached to the post, tomford123 is receiving the email to notify him that the report is ready for download - which would be from the global configuration setting that would trigger from exporting a large amount of data such as a large campaign export.

The email is being received, so ${user.email} is working in the "To" section, however ${user.email} is not getting replaced in the email body, along with the other variables not getting replaced in the body.  I do not know the answer to why this is occurring though.

You can check variables available using below

To get what variables are present to use in the email template, check using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hello,

Please take a look at the attachment provided. This was the issue I was talking about. I wonder if it's a bug. Thanks

Click on html mode in email template 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak