Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

SAV Roles: Create Request Home Option

cgarwood
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Does the "Create Request Home Option" tab do anything in EIC? As best I can tell, it doesn't matter what is and is not checked in there. Tiles populate based on feature access. And even then, I still get some tiles that cannot be removed and take me to an "Access Denied" dead end when I remove the underlying feature access. Can tiles be removed by some other means? Can they be hidden, even if the underlying access is granted?

3 REPLIES 3

ParitaSavla
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Certain tiles still navigate to the old UI and hence need the options in Create Request Home to be checked to be used in addition to adding the Feature Access.

Please refer to the document below to see what options in Access Request use new and classic experiences

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Release-Notes/page/Content/v2020.1/Before-You-Begin-with-New-Ex...

cgarwood
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@ParitaSavla I don't think I understand what you mean. I have not had any features impacted by NOT checking the boxes. Everything functions as it should when I add it through Feature Access. Additionally, I have not had any changes in which tiles are displayed or what happens when I click on a tile when I DO check the boxes. 

More to the point, the purpose of this tab in the classic experience was to show/hide tiles. Is there any similar such function within the new experience? Can tiles be hidden/removed?

ParitaSavla
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

You can try the below:

If you select Create AD group or Create ADSI group in feature Access and do not select the same in Create Request Home option, it will not direct you to the next step.

ParitaSavla_0-1677792454757.png

Only if, the Create Request Home option is selected as below will the redirection to the next step take place.

ParitaSavla_1-1677792652630.png