Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

SAV Role to request Emergency Access IDs

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi Team - 

I have created a custom Sav Role 'ROLE_EMERGENCY_ACCESS' for users to be able to use the 'Request Emergency Access IDs' option and request for firefighter ID access.

shivmano_2-1717676265852.png

But I am seeing below issues with this. 

1) Even though the sav role configs has only Request Emergency Access IDs selected for Create Request Home Option, it still shows the 'Request Emergency Access Roles' option as well which I do not need 

2) Once I go to the 'Request Emergency Access IDs' page, along with the application (SAP) which I need, I also see additional tile for 'Manage Sessions' even though I have that option available from the Options under SAP tile. The main issue is that this additional tile gives option to 'Manage Sessions for All' using which anybody can end a session for anybody. How can these be removed ? 

shivmano_1-1717676149493.png

Below is my Sav Role config:

shivmano_3-1717676311069.pngshivmano_4-1717676332841.pngshivmano_5-1717676352798.pngshivmano_6-1717676368429.png

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Please validate configuration in NEO UI

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi @shivmano 

For the 1st issue, if you want to remove the Request Emergency Access Roles, remove it from SAV Role feature access.

Dhruv_S_0-1717999642680.png

For the 2nd issue, do you want to completely remove Manage session tile from the Request Emergency Access ID home page? Removing Manage sessions tile from this page is currently not supported.

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@Dhruv_S , As you can see in my screenshot. I do not have the 'Request Emergency Access Roles' added at all under feature access but still I can see it. 

Also, if we cannot remove the Manage sessions tile all together, then is there a way to atleast disable or remove the 'Manage Sessions for All' options from under it 

This is not configurable. Sav role feature are not granular for each button level. As mentioned did you validated same with NEO UI ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@rushikeshvartak , yes we currently have NEO UI enabled 

PLease submit idea ticket for same.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak