Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

SAP entitlement saying inactive/not requestable in logs but fine in UI

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hello,

I have a SAP Entitlement that gets assigned at birthright but no task is being created for it. In the logs I see that the logs it is saying it is inactive or not requestable. However if I look at the entitlement in Saviynt it is active and no indication that it is not requestable.

aundreb_0-1678723731314.png

aundreb_1-1678723973091.png

6 REPLIES 6

mbinsale
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Can you check if there are no duplicate entitlements with the same name.

• Search in the Entitlements section with the entitlement name.
  • Click on the entitlement for the details and see the entitlementID in the browser URL if it matches the same as per the logs (8919212). 

sk
All-Star
All-Star

If issue is not resolved with instructions provided by @mbinsale , can you confirm what is your requestable entitlements configuration on respective entitlement type(SAP Roles)

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

For your respective Endpoint check below items :

1. Request Option

Manu269_0-1678766485848.png

2. For that Entitlement Type navigate to View Details and check Config for Requestable Entitlement in ARS

Manu269_1-1678766544976.png

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

This is what mine looks like. Just want to point out that so far this is the only entitlement for this endpoint I've had issues with. Other entitlements that are part of this endpoint have tasks for add access created for them and completed successfully.

aundreb_0-1678797171909.png

Can you share the screenshot of entitlement with key value: 8919212 as Active?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Resolved this one myself. Request-Option for SAP Roles needs to be set to Table under the Entitlement Type tab.