Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Salesforce Provisioning not happening

indrahema95
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to provision users to the salesforce. I have selected a profile value while requesting still the provisioning job couldn't pickup the pending tasks. I am able to import user accounts and entitlements but those accounts doesn't coming with the entitlements associated with it and imported users are "inactive". I am using only salesforce connector only for import and provisioning. Can anyone please help here?

Regards,

Indranil 

9 REPLIES 9

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Account status should be active or manually provisioned then. Only tasks will be picked by wsretry 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

indrahema95
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Rushi,

I have requested for an active user only. Inactive was the case for the accounts which I imported from salesforce. 

What is status of account 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushi,

As per my understanding the account will not get created until the task runs successfully. The wsretry task will pick up the pending task and if it's successful then the account gets created. Is this correct? If I am missing something here, please let me know. 

There are 2 issues listed in actual post correct the understanding 

1 When user change profile , tasks are not completing 

2 User import is not pulling account to entitlement mapping for inactive account 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi Rushi,

Let me clear it for you.

1. I am trying to provision users to the salesforce from Saviynt. That is not happening. That is the main concern.

2. I am able to import accounts from salesforce. They are active in salesforce but in Saviynt under accounts they are coming as inactive.

*The account entitlement mapping was not working earlier now it's working fine.

Hope this clarifies everything.

Thanks 

Problem has been solved. 

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

For the benefit of others, what was the solution? 

indrahema95
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

For the provisioning part two things happened,

1. "Permission Set" has to be there for requestable entitlements. For more details one can see "FeatureLicense Error" in the salesforce connection doc.

2. The username must be unique in respect to the salesforce application. 

For the import in threshold config previously I have used "activestatus" as "true", then I have changed it to "activeStatus": [
"true", true, 1], then it worked fine.