Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Salesforce Provisioning Error for Dynamic Attribute

piyushm
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hello,

I have a dynamic attribute userGroupLocation mapped to Cp30 of accounts that I am selecting from the Request account form. 

In createaccountjson I have tried below variations

"User_Group_Location__c":"${reqAttr.customproperty30}"

"User_Group_Location__c":"${requestAccessAttributes.customproperty30}"

"User_Group_Location__c":"${requestAccessAttributes.get('userGroupLocation')}"

All 3 are giving same error below.

Error in user creation errorCode: INVALID_OR_NULL_FOR_RESTRICTED_PICKLISTmessage: User Group (Location): bad value for restricted picklist field: null

I can see the value populated in request_access_attrs table. Then why is it still passing null value to the target application?

I can also see it populated in the binding map twice. once in reqattrs and once in requestAccessAttributes.

DEBUG provisoning.SalesForceProvisioningService - binding: [endpoints:Salesforce - ***, reqAttr:[cutomproperty30:****], requestAccessAttributes:[cutomproperty30:****], user:*****

2 REPLIES 2

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

In the above logs I see the customproperty30 is populated incorrectly as cutomproperty30

DEBUG provisoning.SalesForceProvisioningService - binding: [endpoints:Salesforce - ***, reqAttr:[cutomproperty30:****], requestAccessAttributes:[cutomproperty30:****], user:*****

Did you copy this from the logs or is it a typo? Can you please double check the value populated under the "Accounts column" in the dynamic attribute?

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

piyushm
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Initially it was wrong but the issue was there even after it was corrected.

Finally, this one worked. ${requestAccessAttributes.get('customproperty30')}