Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Salesforce Connector - Disable Account with default profile setting issue

IAM_99
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi,

We are trying to set default profile upon Disable Account  using below 

CUSTOMCONFIGJSON

{"disableAccountForRevokeTask":true, "defaultEntitlementId":"123456"}

Account Disabled , but the profile is not getting updated, I am doubting above json is not called.

Anything i am missing , any  idea how to achieve this?

8 REPLIES 8

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please confirm 123456 is same id stored in accounts customproperty6 as per default config ? if does not match then it won't remove Profile from target

ProfileID is from target & not from saviynt (entitlement valuekey ) 🙂 

rushikeshvartak_1-1662754625136.png

rushikeshvartak_0-1662754514499.png

https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000614765-salesforce-connector-guide 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

IAM_99
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

are you saying I have to use below to set default profile Id in target ?

{"disableAccountForRevokeTask":true, "defaultEntitlementId":"${accounts.customproperty6}"}

Our requirement is , we two profiles :

SF : Profile Id : 123       = SF Admin User

SF : Profile Id  :123456 = NO_access_SF

While creating Account in Salesforce we are setting ProfileID value as '123'  (hardcoding in CreateAccountJSON ).

When we disable the account we want that profile to be replaced with '123456' (no_access).

How to achieve this ?

As per documentation, defaultEntitlementId in CUSTOMCONFIGJSON is used to remove profile assigned.

Now here while remove account you need to add new profile which might not support. Alternative can No_access_SF using actionable analytics report. 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

IAM_99
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

tried this

{"disableAccountForRevokeTask":true, "defaultEntitlementId":"${accounts.customproperty6}"}

but it is not removing existing profileID 

3 possibilities

1. Hardcode actual profile id from target

2. Hardcode entitlement id/ value from saviynt. 

If hardcode work add dynamic variable

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

BrandonLucas_BF
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

CUSTOMCONFIGJSON is only a failsafe for when profile is removed from an active user. Salesforce requires all users to have a profile, so the config allows you to drop the user into a default profile if the existing profile were to be removed without a new one being added.

We have similar requirement to place user into a profile we use for separated users near the time of separation. The only way I know to accomplish such is to use an actionable analytic on a schedule.

It needs to call update account then disable account json

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Any ideas how to do this with the Salesforce connector when there is no way to configure DisableAccountJSON like a generic REST connection? It is a pre-built connector and this is hidden. The only way I have figured out how to assign a profile during disable process is through analytics posthumously so-to-speak. Look for accounts that are disabled, not in the profile you want, and create a task to provision access to the new profile. You should not have to re-enable account to do this in Salesforce endpoint.